Wednesday 24 April 2013

benetton denim skirt (Pre-Wash Clothings.. NEW)



when you are pregnant and knew the gender of the baby, you 
definitely will start looking and buying lots of baby 
clothing 
without realizing how many you have bought..






As for my case, i did that.. it was so excited to know that 
I'm have a baby girl.. i just can't stop buying those cutie lil 
girls clothes.. 



this folder I name it as PRE-WASH item 
coz its a brand new items which my lil girl don't have a chance 
to wear it .. I just pre-washed it, to get ready for my lil girl.. 


unfortunately, its too many until i hv forgotten what i have bought..
The moment I saw it.. she had outgrown...

these clothing were bought early last year...

I'm letting it go at a lower price that i have bought..

Drop me a message, if you are interested.



benetton denim skirt - RM45.00
Size: 74 (eq for 9-12 mths old)
(pre-wash & new)


No comments:

Post a Comment